- To contribute to the sense of belonging to the school family.
- To give children an identity related to their school.
- To promote pride in the school.
- To present the best image of the school to other schools and the community.
- To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost.
- To minimise risks to health and safety.
- Plain royal blue or white polo shirt (no logo necessary)
- Navy blue round-neck or V-neck sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (available to order via the school office)
- Grey school trousers, shorts, skirt or ‘skorts’ (not combat trousers, tracksuit or jeans)
- Blue and white checked summer dress (summer)
- Black, navy, grey or white socks; grey or navy tights.
- Black sensible and smart shoes – not trainers
- Royal blue book bag
- Waterproof coat
This should be in school every day. It is helpful if it can be kept in a separate named kit bag.
- Trainers or plimsolls with non-marking soles
- Navy / black shorts
- Plain coloured t-shirt to match house team colour or plain white t -shirt
- Optional- jogging pants, plain black or navy blue (unbranded.)
- Swimming kit is also needed during the Summer Term.
Hair – plain hairbands. No ‘party’ hair accessories, including hair colour. Hair longer than chin length (for both boys and girls) should be tied back for safety reasons. An Alice band or similar is not sufficient.
Jewellery – watches (not smart watches) and ear studs are permitted. No other jewellery. Nail varnish – not permitted. Stud earing must be removed or covered with tape for sports activities
Please ensure ALL items of clothing are named. This considerably cuts down wasted time and money!
To order uniform
Our uniform suppliers are Outback Embroidery. Sweatshirts and Cardigans available in sizes 3-4 to 13.